- Developer Resources
- NuGet Packaging
Each NuGet package has an *.nuspec file that contains information about the package. This contains metadata such as the project id, name, summary, project references, etc. Additionally, NuGet includes a folder structure on adding assemblies, content and project references to a package. These are stored in version number folders found in each solution’s NuGet folder using file explorer.
The Email module is broken up into the following NuGet packages:
- • Eleflex.Email.Messages
- o This contains the service contracts for calling email services.
- o Contains Eleflex.Email.Messages assembly.
- o This contains the service commands and data access logic
- o Contains Eleflex.Email and Eleflex.Email.Server assemblies.
- o This contains web client-based logic, service calls, embedded web application, patches and startup tasks.
- o Contains the Eleflex.Email.WebClient and Eleflex.Email.Web.Admin assemblies.
- o This contains web server-based logic, patches and startup tasks.
- o Contains the Eleflex.Email.WebServer assembly.
The following diagram displays an ELEFLEX Module package installation requirements for a web server and web client application.
The next diagram shows the package dependencies of an ELEFLEX Module with the platform released packages.