- Developer Resources
- Configuring Startup and Registration Tasks
Configuring Startup and Registration Tasks
The Email Module needs to register object location and registration tasks. It creates these files in the server and client applications in the App_Start/Eleflex_Start/EleflexEmail folder. It creates the following:
- This task registers the EmailRequestDispatcher for service-based access and registers a new email service for the ASP.NET Identity mail service used to store emails rather than sending them.
- This task registers the embedded web application in the host process.
WebServerObjectLocationRegistrationTask.cs (WebServer only)
- This task registers the Email StorageService for database access.
- This task starts background processes for sending emails and purging emails.